Please use the Contact Me page to order, stating the name of each print or photograph required. Unless otherwise arranged, I shall ask you to pay in advance by sterling or euro cheque (made payable to Aida Phelops), or by international money order.
All prints, unless otherwise specified, are supplied as approximately A5 prints, printed on high quality A4 paper, price €20 or £16. This price includes dispatch (by airmail if appropriate) to addresses in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland. I will be happy to send to addresses elsewhere for a supplementary charge of £5 (€7.25) per order.
Mounting and framing
All prints and photographs are supplied unmounted and unframed.
This allows you to take the time, once in receipt of the photo to choose mounts and frames at your leisure. Plus the cost of dispatching framed items safely are very high!
Should you still decide that you would like them mounted and framed, I can arrange for this to be done at cost; please let me know what you want and I’ll be happy to quote.
Greeting Cards using any of my photographs are also available @ €2.50 £3.50 per card. Each card comes with envelope secured in individual card bags/sleeves. A discount can be arranged multiple orders of the same print.
Terms of business (the small print)
• All prints and photographs remain the property of Aida Phelops unless and until payment has been received.
• Where goods are supplied, by prior arrangement, on invoice, payment must be made within twenty working days.
• Image dimensions as given are approximate, and are subject to the proportions of the original; print colours may vary slightly from the on-screen image.
• Copyright in all prints and photographs remains with the author. Prints and photographs are supplied on the understanding that they may not be reproduced under any circumstances without written permission.
• Prints and photographs may not be used for advertising purposes without written permission from the copyright owner.
• I use high quality processes and materials in the production of my prints and photographs, but I cannot be held responsible for any adverse effects of storage or display conditions after delivery.